Detox Array Features
- Durable lasts between 30-50 uses each
- Standard size, compatible with most Ionic machines
- Double row coils instead of single like others
- Stainless Steel for superior performance
- Low maintenance, just spray with water and brush.
- Manufactured with a hole in the bottom for internal cleaning access.
Detox Array Care
Be sure to clean your array after each use for lasting performance. Clean with dish soap and water, then you can soak in white vinegar, soak in 100% white vinegar for 10 minutes or soak in 50/50 water and vinegar for 30 minutes. You can clean the inside with the brush that comes with your machine. If you have more than one person using the array, you can soak in a hospital grade disinfectant for 10 to 30 minutes, rinse with water and let air dry.
How Many Sessions Are They Good For?
Each detox array can deliver between 30-50 sessions and if properly cleaned and maintained can deliver even more. The stainless steel material allows our detox arrays to last twice as long as our competitors.
Special Note: The BioEnergiser foot bath is not compatible with our detox arrays. There is a special adapter you can use to convert plug types but we do not suggest it.